Leave us a message.
1. Product Returns due to delivery error
In all cases where different products are delivered than the ordered ones, either by type or by quantity, the customer returns the products for inspection and determination of the error. In this case, the costs of returning the products to the company, as well as the costs of returning the products to the customer, are borne by the company, as long as the following method of return proposed by the company is observed.
Product Return Process due to delivery error
In order to return the product, the customer must contact the company by phone at the telephone number 2144001600 or via email at email@example.com, in order to declare the error. Then, he sends the product at the suggestion of the company and the latter checks that the product has been returned in excellent condition, with all its components and the forms that accompany it and its packaging. If the above conditions are met, the return of the item is accepted and the company proceeds to the shipment of the sold product.
2. Returns of Defective Products
In the event of a manufacturing defect that is found by the customer, if this is confirmed in accordance with the following procedure by the authorized repairer who provides the guarantee of good operation or in case the company itself directly provides the guarantee of good operation, the following applies:
• The warranty is provided for the limited time indicated in the detailed characteristics of the product. After the end of this period, repair or replacement of the products is possible with an additional charge upon new agreement with the customer.
• The return of the product to be replaced should be done along with all the documents that accompanied the product and its complete packaging. If it is a defect that was found later than the delivery and the packaging does not exist or if the packaging of the product was received by the distributor upon delivery of the item, the packaging of the product is not required.
•The return of the products will be carried out through a courier company of the customer's choice. In this case, the customer bears the costs of shipping to the company and the company bears the shipping costs of the replaced or repaired product.
• After the return of the products, the defect reported by the customer is checked and then the company informs him about the results of the inspection.
• If the defect is found, the product is repaired or replaced, while the transaction is canceled in case it is not possible to repair the product in a reasonable time and no other product of similar or better characteristics or equivalent value can be found by the company for the replacement. In case of cancellation of the transaction, the refund of the original purchase will be fulfilled by the payment method chosen by the customer.
• In case of payment by bank transfer, a reverse bank transfer will be made from the company's accounts to the customer.
• In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete or no defect is found by the authorized repairer who provides the guarantee of good operation, or the defect of the product is not covered by the warranty of good operation, the company has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which is determined by the shipping costs borne by the company for the receipt of the product by the authorized manufacturer and to proceed unilaterally and without other than total or partial set-off of its claim against the customer. In this case, the reforward of the product to the customer is done by means of transport of his choice and the transport costs for the shipment are borne by him.
Defective Product Return Procedure
The customer must contact the company by phone at the telephone number 2144001600 or by email at the firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to declare the defect for the return of the product. Then, he sends the product at the company's suggestion and it is checked by the authorized repairer who provides the guarantee of good operation. The company proceeds to communication with the customer in order to inform him about the findings of the authorized repairer and the progress of the process.